The home buying process can be intimidating to the uninitiated buyer, but it doesn’t have to be scary. In fact, when you tap into my expertise and experience, together we can make home buying a breeze. Here’s how I will be with you every step of the way to make your home buying experience a positive one.
- I will consult with you and help you determine your needs.
- I will always be available to assist you. With voice mail, email, mobile or office phone and fax, I can always be reached when you need me.
- I will check daily for new listings and email or fax them to you the same day they are put on the market.
- I will work patiently with you over whatever period of time is necessary for you to find the right property. I will point out to you all of the negatives as well as the positives of every property and neighborhood we visit. I will view with you as many homes as is necessary for you to get a feel for the market and find the right home. If you are not in this area, I will preview homes for you that are of interest and email digital photo’s to you for your review. My enthusiasm for helping you is the same initially as well as 6 months or longer down the line. I will never stop or lessen my effort to help you find the right home.
- I will review financing options and make sure that you are getting the best mortgage given your situation, including reviewing your current mortgage pre-approval to ensure that you are getting a fair deal. I will refer you to the local lenders that offer the best service, interest rates and closing costs.
- I discuss negotiating strategy with you once we have a property identified as having a possibility. We will review comparable sales, seller’s motivation for selling, repairs that may need to be made, and set an initial offer price and maximum purchase price.
- I will negotiate the offer and use my best efforts to get you the best price and terms on any property you wish to purchase. Agents who take listings, or have their license with a firm that takes listings, can’t do that on in-house listings.
- I attend the property inspections with you and re-negotiate any major repair items that are found. Upon receipt of inspection reports, I will prepare an Addendum to contract asking seller to complete requested repairs prior to closing, or issue a check to you in lieu thereof.
- I follow through with getting everything ready for closing. Including constant communication with the lender, title company, listing agent, and contractors that may be hired for repairs, to make sure that everything is running according to schedule.
- I will review the settlement statement with you prior to closing, line by line, to ensure that you aren’t being overcharged by anyone for any expenses. I will attend closing with you to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- I will do my utmost to anticipate any problems or concerns and make every effort to make your home purchase an enjoyable one.
I look forward to meeting with you in person to discuss your needs and answer any questions you may have please contact me by phone at 574-286-0359 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your appointment today.